Adoption - it's not all kisses and tail wags (ok, mostly it is)
But we still have some important information to pass on to you.
What is included in an adoption:
Prior to adoption, all of our dogs and cats are:
- spayed or neutered
- fully vaccinated
- heartwormed tested and on preventative
- dewormed, if needed
- given any other necessary medical treatment
*Puppies and kittens will require follow-up care after adoption (spay/neuter, additional vaccinations)
We are dedicated to finding the best matches for both our animals and adoptive families. In order to accomplish this, we follow a specific adoption process. Below are the steps required to adopt a dog or cat:
- complete and submit an adoption application
- you will be contacted by phone to discuss the dog/cat you are interested in
- meet the dog or cat
- home visit
- in some cases play dates with resident animals may be arranged if needed
- sleepover (encouraged, but not always necessary)
- complete an adoption contract
The preferred method of contact to learn more about a dog or cat is listed in that animal's description. For the quickest response, please follow that method.
- dogs: specials as low as $50 to $200
- cats: $25 to $50
Ready to get started?
If you are interested in one of our animals for adoption, please fill out an adoption application below. Email the completed application to the contact person listed in the animal's description. If no email address is listed, please send the application to email@example.com. Please note that completion of an application does not guarantee adoption of a pet.
You must be at least 21 years of age to apply for or adopt an animal
If you have any questions, please contact us
EnchantMutts reserves the right to seek the best matches for our animals and to make adoption decisions based on what we believe is in the animal's best interest.